The most common problem users have with connecting a device is reaching the maximum number of devices allowed.
1. Go to settings.
2. Click on the WiFi Settings.
3. Ensure the wifi is on.
4. Select the ACSchools wireless network.
5. Once the wireless has been connected, you need to register your device. If the device registration does not come up automatically go to any web page to be redirected to the sign-up page.
Click on the link to continue.
6. Enter your user name and password then click Login. Your Username should look something like bsmith1 or dmattingly. Your password is the same password as your email account.
The most common problem users have at this point is reaching the maximum number of devices allowed.
7. After reading the AUP statment, scroll to the bottom and enter your first and last name.
8. Check the box that your agree with the AUP and click on Complete Registration.